Dewulf (Dewulf NV; Dewulf BV; and its subsidiaries) attaches great importance to the privacy of our visitors, and personal information is therefore treated carefully and confidentially. The data provided by you will only be used to send you information about Dewulf machines or other products and services, to better assist you, to provide quotations or to contact the dealer appointed to you. In addition, address data will also be used to maintain our customer database.
Cookies are small files that are placed on the visitor's computer by the page of the website. They store information such as visitor preferences. This allows Dewulf to serve you, the visitor, better during a future visit to the website. We use first-party, third-party and persistent cookies. Specifically, we have advertising cookies to inform you more closely in line with your interests. Analytical and tracking cookies are also used to obtain better insight into how our website is used and experienced (e.g. Google Analytics). For example, functional cookies remember your language preference and performance cookies show us which pages are visited. Through social sharing cookies you can easily share items from the website on social media and we have a better overview of the data of our website that does well on these platforms. Finally, security cookies ensure that you can enjoy a safe browsing experience.
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
Your personal data will be processed by Dewulf itself. We will independently determine what we use your data for. To facilitate this, we have appointed a DPO (Data Protection Officer). You can reach this person at: email@example.com.
Dewulf obtains personal data in the following ways:
- Information you explicitly share with us (via: contact form; contact names; web forms; login accounts; product registrations; subscriptions; surveys; orders). This often concerns name and address data, possibly supplemented by user data or your interests.
- Information obtained through third parties; we occasionally receive personal data from partners. In most cases, this concerns end customer data that we obtain through our dealer network.
Dewulf processes personal data to:
- Answer your questions and inform you about our machines and services. For queries made via the telephone or electronic communication we process your personal data to answer your question as well as possible. In such cases we process all the relevant personal data (such as: company name, name, language, telephone number, email address, position) to assist you as best we can.
- To meet your needs and provide the necessary information. When you request information material, place an order or subscribe for our e-mailings, we process your personal data (such as: company name, name, language, telephone number, email address, position). We process these data based on your express consent or for the execution of an existing or future agreement between us.
- Create or manage your personal login for our website, portal or app within our digital ecosphere. When you create an account for our digital platforms, we process your personal data. We also collect user statistics to provide you with a better user experience (e.g. only show information about the machines that are directly relevant to you). For this purpose, we process personal data such as: company name, name, language, telephone number, email address, position, contact person, segment. We process these personal data based on your express consent, the need for the execution of an existing or future agreement between us or a legitimate interest in keeping you informed.
- Improve your user experience on our website. For this purpose, we process data such as your IP address, your visiting history, referral websites, geographic data, data about your computer, language preference, duration of visit. We process these data based on your explicit permission (cookies) or our legitimate interest in providing the best possible, safe visitor experience on our website.
Dewulf undertakes to process and secure your data with the utmost care. If we share your data, we do so only with companies with which we have a direct relationship. Within our organisation only those persons who are relevant to your request or interaction with us will see your personal data. Third parties to whom we may further communicate your information are:
- Partners with which we conduct a joint marketing campaign or promotion
- Advertising and communication agencies acting as data processors on our behalf
- Dealers, acting in the name of Dewulf
- IT service providers: web agency, hosting company, etc.
- Payment processors
- Counsellors, financial and legal
- Criminal authorities as part of a legal investigation (legal obligation)
Dewulf keeps your personal data for as long as necessary to successfully conclude the purpose for which it is processed (see above). We keep the personal data of customers as long as the customer relationship exists, based on our justified interest of being able to inform them.
Through secure servers, firewalls and other technical and organisational measures (such as limited access to the data) Dewulf aims to secure your personal data as best as possible.
You have the right to access and rectify your personal data, and the right to be forgotten. If you object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes specified or wish to receive additional information about how we process your personal data, you can notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.