Dewulf is a leading global player and manufacturer of agricultural machines for the cultivation of potatoes and root crops. With three locations – in Belgium, the Netherlands and Romania – the company leads the industry in the development and production of agricultural machinery for soil cultivation, planting, harvesting, storing, grading and transport of potatoes and vegetables.
The family business has a rich history and over 150 years of combined experience. Dewulf is now under management of the third generation. Knowing what the market needs, enjoyable cooperation, continuous improvement and reliability are the cornerstones of the business strategy at Dewulf. The group achieves a turnover of 71 million euros (2019) with a close-knit team of over 300 employees.
Do you like a variation in your job and do you like working in a team?
Are you strong and do you like to work with your hands?
Then maybe you will be our new colleague!
- Team player:
- Working together is very important, shared tasks, helping each other
- Getting this done:
- An employee in the paint shop helps with hanging and collecting parts, as well as steaming off the chassis, and with lacquering.
- Getting satisfaction out of a nice result:
- You have an eye for safety and quality
- Preferably you are Dutch-speaking or fluent English-speaking
- An enthusiastic team
- Working in 2 shifts
- Market-compliant remuneration with meal vouchers
- 40h workweek with 12 paid ADV days
- Fixed contract
- You can start immediately!