General terms and conditions for contests
The contest rules specified herein lay down the conditions and rules governing participants in all contests organised by Dewulf (Dewulf NV and Dewulf Netherlands BV) via its offline and online channels, including its social media profiles and website.
If a contest is subject to specific terms and conditions, special contest rules will also be drawn up for that contest. The provisions of those special contest rules take precedence over any other terms and conditions or rules in the general terms and conditions for contests. If the rules do not conflict, the provisions of both documents apply.
B. PARTICIPATION CONDITIONS
- Contest participation is possible through the official Dewulf channel on which the contest is published.
- Any natural person can participate in the contest, with the exception of employees of the organiser, those of its dealers and those of any other company that has participated in the creation of the contest concerned.
- Any person 18 years of age or older can participate in a Dewulf contest. Minors may also participate in an online contest if they have the explicit permission of one of their parents or guardians. When a minor participates in a contest, Dewulf assumes that he/she has the permission of a parent or guardian. If the minor is unable to provide proof of such consent, he or she may be denied further participation in the contest at any time, or his or her right to a prize may be withdrawn.
- In the event of participation using a fake profile, the person behind the profile can be denied further participation in the contest at any time and his/her right to a prize may be withdrawn. In the event of irregularities or cheating in the contest, Dewulf has the right to exclude a participant from the contest at any time.
- Dewulf cannot be held liable for disruptions to the contest, attributable to causes such as the internet, website, network, software or hardware (including that of third parties), or for technical problems and/or problems caused by third parties (such as delays, strikes, damage etc.) that make participation impossible.
- When participating in a contest in which more than one prize is available to win, each winning participant is entitled to a maximum of one prize. This ensures maximum distribution of the prizes. This applies unless otherwise specified (for example, the first prize may consist of several elements).
- Dewulf undertakes to send the prize to the winner within or outside Europe.
- The conditions for participation in a contest will always be communicated in summary form on the promotional page, poster or message, in addition to these detailed contest rules.
- A cash payment and/or exchange of prizes is not possible.
- All decisions are final and binding. Dewulf is not liable for any damages, direct or indirect, that are in any way related to the contest.
- If one or more articles of these contest rules are deemed legally inadmissible, this does not nullify the rest of these terms and conditions. The inadmissible article will then simply be replaced by a modified version.
- For contests we publish on Facebook: Facebook cannot be associated with the contest, which is in no way supported or run by Facebook. Therefore, Facebook cannot be held responsible for any problems that may occur.
- For contests we publish on Instagram: Instagram cannot be associated with the contest, which is in no way supported or run by Instagram. Therefore, Instagram cannot be held responsible for any problems that may occur.
- By participating in the contest, each participant automatically agrees that Dewulf may publish their first and last names and state publicly that they are a winner of the contest.
D. CONTEST AWARD PROCESS
- A Dewulf representative will award the prize(s) to participants at the end of the promotional period.
- We can only effectively deliver a prize if a winner responds within five working days after we contact them. If no response is received within the aforementioned period, another winner may be chosen and the original winner will lose any claim to a prize. In such cases there is no right to any compensation of damages.
- Submissions for participation handed in before or after the promotional period shall under no circumstances be entitled to claim any prizes.
- The way in which the winner(s) is/are chosen may vary from one contest to another and will always be communicated in summary form on the promotional page, poster or message, in addition to these detailed contest rules.